Friday, November 30, 2012

C2C ( Countdown 2 X-Mas ) - 25 Days! - What To Give Your Family

-- My First Post on this Blawg! -- Just Sayin'.

Christmas is just around the corner, I guess. I'm striving to get my family some good Christmas gifts, 'cause my last year " gifts " were cheap and crappy - yet it was so expensive.. ( No wonder, I got it from school. The "ripoff" place for little children who think - OMG everything is so great! I'm gonna buy this and this and this and this! Then in reality, the merchandise SUCKS and BREAKS! ) I'm hoping to get them some really nice presents that they'll love, yet a not too expensive thing like an iPad Mini or something. Anyway, today I'm showing you what to give your family for Christmas. These are just suggestions, and none of them are really that expensive. So.. Yeah, I'm gonna stop blabbing...........


Mom : Bath & Body Works Mini Candles ( I'm suggesting this because, usually mothers love getting gifts like this, even if it's not a tablet or anything. ) Another suggestion is.. And I quote, " a book ". ( My mom LOVES reading, she usually reads on her kindle, but since a Kindle Fire is WAY too expensive, I'll just get her a nice little BOOK. :) 

Dad : This isn't my dad, but if you have a sporty-ish type of dad, you should get him a ball ( depending what sport he likes ) and / or a tee shirt with the teams he roots for or something. What I'm getting for my dad? I'm thinking of getting him socks. I mean, you can't go wrong with that, can you? I'm also getting him some duck tape wallet. If you have higher expectations, you can always get him a watch that's not too expensive. 

Brothers : Then there's your teenage brother. I suggest : A jacket. Whenever I get my brothers a t-shirt or jacket, they're fine with it, and they thank me. You can't go wrong with a clothing piece, but make sure that the thing actually looks, well, NICE. Another thing is that I bought my two brothers a video game, it cost around 30 dollars, so it might be a bit pricey, but then again, it's 15 bucks for each brother. If you get them something like that, there's no need for anymore gifts. 

Sisters :  The Sisters... I have one sister, in college, so I'm going to really just get her something from The Body Shop or a jewelry piece from a nice store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.