Monday, December 3, 2012

Argh... Homework. (STATUS UPDATE!)

Hey girlies! <3 Right now, I'm supposed to do my homework. Yes, sad, right? I'm so like, GRRR. I forgot my grammar book and a page is for homework, so I emailed my BFF to get her to give me the questions. I never NOT do my homework, so I'm so scared and freaking out!! ~~ I also have my science test on Wednesday and my history test, TOMMOROW! AHHH! Screaming right now. O_O. I really don't want my teacher to yell at me, OMGMGG. I'm super super super scared 'cause if I don't do my homework, I might become a HORRIBLE INFLUENCE TO PEOPLE. >.< I'm freakin' out! Sorry if I repeat things way too much, I just wanna scream though! I won't let out all of my stress on ya guys, 'cause it was pretty much my fault for doing that. -_- Anyways, back to work! I'll talk to you guys later.. Comment, pretty pwease?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.