Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dork Diaries - Alert


Yeah, this was WEIRD.

Sara: I haven't been on for a loooooong time
Smiley ^_^: Oh crap this is serious!!!
Guest168 has entered the room.
JazzyHalia: hi guest
Smiley ^_^: Hiw is ge getting ur emails guys????
Guest168 has become Lulu Sistahs.
Smiley ^_^: Wa did yr rea
JazzyHalia: on DD
Sara: who emailed you?
Lulu Sistahs: OH SHUT UP SMILEY!
Smiley ^_^: Rents say Chloe
Vivi: O.O
Sara: ?
Megsterz: .. O_o
Smiley ^_^: Excuse me????
Lulu Sistahs: WILL U EVER SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
JazzyHalia: @sara irwin e-mailed us
Sara: What is going on?
Sara: O.O
Lulu Sistahs: EVEN THE DEAD PROBALY HEAR IT!
Smiley ^_^: Dont u go speakin like that to me girl!!!
Smiley ^_^: Mm hmm
Megsterz: I have no idea...
JazzyHalia: chloe chill
Lulu Sistahs: I'LL S
Sara: How did he know your email adresses?
Lulu Sistahs: SPEAK
Lulu Sistahs: ALL I EANT
Lulu Sistahs: WANT
JazzyHalia: i posted it on DD
Smiley ^_^: That isnt the rw
Lulu Sistahs: AND ALL OF U SHUT YOUR MOUTH
Smiley ^_^: Real Chloe
Lulu Sistahs: OH HECK YA IT IS!
Smiley ^_^: Its a hacker
Megsterz: ............
Lulu Sistahs: @SMILEY I AIN'T NO GACKER
JazzyHalia: chloe what set u off?
Lulu Sistahs: *HACKER
Smiley ^_^: Chloe usnt like that; shes too gentle
Lulu Sistahs: SHUT UP HAILA
Sara: Hmm...
Smiley ^_^: Isnt
Lulu Sistahs: SARA CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH
Megsterz: Ermm... Hey Chloe22!
Vivi: ya Chloe isny like that
Smiley ^_^: Chloe is too gentle
Lulu Sistahs: AND SMILEY U TO
Lulu Sistahs: SHUT UP MEGSTERDHS
Vivi: *isnt
Smiley ^_^: Its prob Irwin
Vivi: Yea
Vivi: Prob
Sara: Uh no one tells me to shut my mouth
JazzyHalia: me either
Vivi: brb
Smiley ^_^: Yo tell that hacker sara
Lulu Sistahs: WHO HECK IS IRWIN!!! WHAT IS HE A NERD
Megsterz: o_O '
Smiley ^_^: Brb
Smiley ^_^: Need to find my ipod charger
Lulu Sistahs: SMILEY YOUR JUST FUCKING STUPIF
Vivi: brb guys!
Lulu Sistahs: SHUT UP!
Megsterz: This is weird...
Megsterz: Let's go to a different chat,
Lulu Sistahs: MEGSTERZ IM GONNA KILL U
Megsterz: Yes, you are. O_o
Lulu Sistahs has left the room.

10 comments:

  1. This is Smiley!!!! WOAH, that is really weird!!! 0.0 And look at all my typos!!!! XD Totally embarrassing!!!!!!! That was really freaky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers!!!!! FreeKay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers!!!!! FreeKay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Smiley!!!! WOAH, that is really weird!!! 0.0 And look at all my typos!!!! XD Totally embarrassing!!!!!!! That was really freaky

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Smiley!!!! WOAH, that is really weird!!! 0.0 And look at all my typos!!!! XD Totally embarrassing!!!!!!! That was really freaky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did this happen after I left? Weird O-O

    ReplyDelete
  7. y r my comments doubling????

    ReplyDelete
  8. y r my comments doubling????

    ReplyDelete
  9. y r my comments doubling????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.