Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quick note to my fellow DD friends.

Most of you won’t read this, but I’m going to leave dork diaries. It’s not because of you guys, cause you guys are so nice! It’s just I don’t have that urge to be first or go on DD anymore, and another reason is all the flipping drama. But most importantly, I have work to do. Outside of school, I take 8+ hours on stuff like dance, acting, choir, and extra curricular a week, and not to mention, I have tons of homework and I have to maintain a straight A balance every semester. I never gotten a B, ever. And I don’t plan on getting one. And I’m not going to be one of those people who say I’m leaving for attention, yet still go on DD. I’m just going to leave, and I’m trying not to fuss about it. But I still will go on DD once in a while, not all the time. :D I might be back in a month, it really depends. But I won't leave FOREVER. Just remember that. Finally, I’m just going to say this. Bye.


1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.