Sunday, December 16, 2012

How To Organize Your Binder

Blogger's Note : My binder was from Target. 

Hey guys! Today I am going to show you how to organize your binder! :]

What to do before you sort :
Get dividers if needed


My Binder


1. ) First off, to organize your binder, take out all your papers so you can sort them out. 


As you can see, I sorted all my papers into sections. For example, this is a school binder, so I divided the subjects : Language Arts, Math, Science, History, etc..
2. ) Next, take out any papers you DON'T need and throw it away. 

3. ) Now that all the excess stuff is out of your binder and you don't need it anymore, place all of your stuff back into your binder in order. ( Since my binder is for school, I put it in the order of my classes ) 

Me putting my papers back in the binder.

4. ) And now, it's organized! Final look :



All clean and organized! :D Look at these tips below : 

Remember those dividers I told you to get? Label them ( such as HISTORY, MISCELLANEOUS )
-- Keep papers in your binder so it's more convient and you don't have to tear out your notebook! -- 
Never keep your binder out of site.. Don't lose it!
-- Keep a planner in your binder so you can write down your homework and not forget!
Use a binder with circular rings - So helpful! 
Clean your binder out once in a while before it overloads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.