Saturday, December 15, 2012

12 - 15 - 12 ( UPDATE )

Eeeeh! Sorry I haven't updated for the past days, but I just realized that it is 12 - 15 - 12. Do you know what that means?

 MY HOLIDAY IMPROMPTU IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I haven't kept track of the time, but seriously. It's TOMORROW! Ahh! I am SO excited, and I'm a bit nervous. 

Anyways, today I got some happy news and everything. I have 136+ page views! Wow, I thought no one would read this blog, but I was proven wrong. .   (P.S. Half the views are from myself )

Oh, and my amazing friends on Dork Diaries gave me this! :


Kai says:
DD AWARDS!!!YOU CAN GET MORE THAN ONE AWARD!!!!
POPULAR PERSON:Lulu with 5 votes
Kindest person:Kai *Aww thanks!!*with 3 votes
Best site:Kai 14,Dance 14 and JJ 14!!!
Smartest:Kai 17 lulu 17 and Abby 17
Best author:Lulu 8 votes
Most tactful person:Kai 4 Megsterz 4
Thankyou to everybody who voted and congratulations to those who won awards!!!

Squee! Thank yew so much! ~.~ So, that's pretty much for now..

Oh, wait! I have one more thingy to talk about. . Yesterday my mom and I were wrapping presents! Awesome! I'm so excited for Christmas to come! 9 more days! ! !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.