Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hi, Hello, Hey, Heya, Hiya, Hayyyyy, etc.

Ahhah, I'm back.  Tomorrow  I have to head back to school, which pretty much sucks since I haven't catched up on my sleep. at. all. But I will get to rock all of my winter clothes and jewelry! Like so :

You see my awesome arm..
I got the hat from Target, by the way.


I'm glad I get to actually do something though, break's been a bit boring at home.. And just to kill some time, I'll just pretty much recap my day.. I had to wake up at 9:30 today to go eat some brunch ( Brunch is so fancy for a name, huh? ) with my aunt, her daughter, which I guess I'll just call my cousin, and my grandpa, and this guy who I'm assuming is my cousin's boyfriend. Assuming people, I think before they said they were just friends, but now I'm starting to think otherwise.. errr. Weeell, after that, they left, and my family went to go to this RV show. Apparently we had to be sucked in for 10 dollars for parking. But, it was cool, I never knew what stuff could be in an RV, but in this one RV I opened the door to the bathroom, and I saw a toilet someone must have used today. O_o Oh, and I guess to get more cash, they started a mini amusement park. Like, face painting, slide thingamajig, and a bungee house and some food stands. I didn't get attracted to that though. The food kind of looked gross.. But we left, and then drived back home. Apparently the weather decided to rain right when we got in the driveway, so when it started drizzling, my brothers and my dad put the furniture in, but then it started pouring really hard. It was weird. Oh, and an interesting not really  fact, I made some homemade lemonade today! Aha, I feel so prouddddd. Uhh, I guess it's a normal day, I basically ate and played games and rested for the rest of the day. I'm so excited I get to take more dance classes this year! Eeek! It starts tomorrow, so I'm going to the school to register, because it took a bit of trouble to register online.. 

Oh, and I've been laughing really hard from this thing I found online. Ah, autocorrect.

Looking forward to our date tonight
Me too, so excited, I just got new boobs
What? I didn't know you were thinking of doing that.
Me either, but my sister said they're having a two for one sale.
Really? I'm kinda shocked
Wait 'till you see them on me.
I guess.. Yeah...
Oh! My bad! I meant boots. LOL easy tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.