Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hey!

Ahh!! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have excuses though. I mean, it's the holiday season..

I was at a vacation for about 4 days after Christmas, and then I just had to relax.. BUT! Oh my gosh, it's 2013. Wow. I can't believe after all of 2012, I changed. Seriously. My personality is so .. Different. Just, wow..

Oh, and since I'm here, I am going to list what I got for Christmas. :)

~ 3 Movies
~ Bose Headphones
~ Pink iPad Case
~ Earplugs
~ 3 Mustache Earrings
~ 2 Mustache Necklaces
~ Mango Body Butter
~ Olive Body Butter
~ Cocoa Body Butter
~ Ornament

So, that's basically all I got, and I'm REALLY thankful and yeah.. Hope you had a merry Christmas, and happy new year as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.