Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ballet Slippers of a Dancer - What's in my dance bag.

Today I will say the essential of what to keep in a dance bag - as well as what's in MY dance bag.



First off, I will list what's in my dance bag. 
~ Ballet Shoes ( I usually wear my dance clothing before I go to class )
~ Hip hop Shoes
~ 2 Water Bottles
~ Little gummies and snacks
~ Comb
~ Wrap Up Sweater 
~ Tap Shoes
~ Jazz Shoes
~ My Regular Shoes. ( No Dance Shoes Outside the Studio! )
~ Hair Thingy Bag ( Full of elastics, hairbands, more )
~ Wallet ( 15 Dollars or Less )
~ Dance tank / Bootie Shorts
~ My dance school logo t - shirt 


What I recommend is obviously your dance shoes and your dance clothing unless you wear it before you go to class.  You should keep water to stay hydrated while your dancing, so I keep 2 in case. I also recommend getting some of your normal t-shirts so you can put it over a leotard when you leave the studio. I always, always have elastics in a bag because dancing with your hair down isn't recommended or such a good idea. You always need to have it in a ponytail or bun. Since most studios don't allow street shoes, you need the regular shoes to walk out with, so have those with you. You can also get some snacks in your bag so when you get hungry, you can eat during a dance break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.