Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Things I HATE.

Hey guys! :-)
( Hope everyone is having a good day, most schools started already since break, so stay in school kids. And don't do drugs. )
Anyway... I'm gonna show you things I hate, not specifically like food, or anything, but some things that I / people do that I absolutely hate.



Like my nails? Aha, here's a close up..
My hand was extremely awkward when I took the photo. 

Oh, and I drew a bunny for your bunny pleasure.
Ehh, don't say I draw bad. It was a second to sketch that...
So.. Enough with the picture. I'm going to list *some* of the things I hate. ( In no specific order ) 


  • To have so many options and strive to pick ONE. ex. favorite color
  • When someone *literally* turns around to talk to another friend and forgets all about you. Believe me, this happened. Several. Times. O_O 
  • To wake up grumpy for no reason
  • When people point out my flaws
  • Criticism
  • When I'm wrong and I feel dumb. 
  • When everyone's staring at me for an answer. 
  • When people copy me. And seriously, I can SEE them looking at my test. ... 
  • When people say, " You've woken on the wrong side of the bed, huh? " Or something along those lines. 
  • When people point out really small mistakes and you knew that already. It's like, stop trying to act smart.
  • When people act like they're really smart - yet, they're not. There's this one guy who finishes the first in everything in math, and gets some wrong. I might have been finished second, but at least I got everything right! - He's like, what do you do when your done? And everyone reacts that he's done - he get's AT LEAST 2 or more errors.
  • When someone *cough* *my sister* sings really badly while you're trying to do something. 
  • When your mom tells you to go to sleep. Yet, it's 8:30. 
  • When you don't have all your homework done by the time dinner's served.
And lastly, the FINAL THING I HATEEE!!
  • WHEN YOUR MOM DOESN'T GIVE YOU A UNICORN EVEN THOUGH YOU SPECIFICALLY SAID TWILIGHT SPARKLE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!! - You might not get you Twilight Sparkle is- if you don't watch My Little Pony - FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC ( Which I highly request you watch ) 
But, that's all I'm going to put down for now, I have a whole bunch more, I just didn't want to bother you with a huge list. So, I have to go now, and I will talk later!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.