Monday, December 24, 2012

It's.. Christmas Eve! o-o



Today I realized it's Christmas Eve.. o-o I know everyone says this and it's a bit cheesy, but wow. Time really does fly away. But, I don't care! I mean, it's Christmas eve! ~ That means... presents! I get to just spend time with family with the fire place on.. Speaking of which, what's your favorite thing about Christmas/The Holidays? Honestly, I love Christmas 'cause I get to feel all warm and cozy in mah awesome sweaters and hats.. Sadly it doesn't snow where I live, I wish it did on Christmas, that would feel so.. soo... AWESOME! It's a bit damp outside right now though where I live, since it rained. ( By the way, I live in California ) But, still.. I wish it had a more snowy affect to where I live.. I also love just the feeling of being cozy in my pajamas drinking hot cocoa while opening presents with family! Ya know, all those stereotypical things about Christmas. I'm excited to open my presents this year, I have like 6 presents, which I am VERY grateful for, and I'm really curious to see what they are.. Christmas treats are always really fun to make - and to eat too. Baking in general. I pretty much love everything about Christmas-not just getting gifts... Today I have been extremely irritating to my older siblings as I caroled all around the house. .. Ehh, I just really want it to be Christmas.. Is that a problem? O_o Aha, well, nothing much really happened today so far.. Recap : waked up, morning routine, wrapped some presents! Um.. Watched T.V... Ate breakfast, games, doing whatever, lunch, and here I am on the computer.. Well, that's pretty much for my blog today, so I'll just go now.. Oh yeah, the video : I'm really addicted to this song.. Aha, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.