Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Countdown 2 X - Mas -- 12 Days ( My Fav. Christmas Songs! )

Hey guys! Oh my god. 12 days? Squee! Presents.. I mean. Christmas, here I come! ! ! ! Anyways, today on my awesome blogmas series, I'm gonna be showing you guys my favorite Christmas songs / cover! :)

I'm not usually prone to liking Justin Bieber, but c'mon.. It's Cimorelli. .. But, anyways.. I do love how they arranged this song and I love their little video with Nick Cimorelli ~ How Cute! <3

I love this song because I actually am singing this for my holiday impromptu and I'm singing it in my choir. Of course, it isn't as beautiful, but I think my choir as in for the youngest people in it are 7 year olds.. It's beautiful. Ours is arranged differently but I <3 it. Just. . Pretty.

What can I say about this one? It's catchy and the music video is hilarious.. Love it. 


Then of course there's the Jingle Bells, and all the classics. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.