Sunday, December 9, 2012

- What To Do When You Get Sick Of Electronics -

Bored person after watching like, 20 episodes of the same T.V. show.
Ah, I'm dying of boredom! Today's been a drag, since all I've done today was sit on my butt and go on the computer! Remember that feeling when you're on the computer with nothing else to search and you get completely sick of electronics because you're doing non productive things and you're just a hobo ? Well, that's how I feel. So, I'm going to stop my boredom by doing some fun stuff. .. And I'm showing you how! ~


After you close your laptop and kiss it goodbye, get dressed, cause that would make you feel more active and fresh. I know, pajamas on a Sunday is what you always do, but just get dressed.

The next thing I do is just simply exercise, because I always have that sick, tired, sleepy feeling and exercising always brightens me up. When you do this, you don't go all over the top, you can basically just do 20 jumping jacks, no biggie. One reason I also do this is so I get a bit hyper and I get more awakened.

Then, basically I just go play outside, draw, run over my acting script, go over my dance routine, or anything active to avoid the whole T.V. and all since all I need to do that for is just sit on my bum. You can do a whole wide sorts of things, you can also ask your mom / dad to take you somewhere, unless you're just staying home the whole day. What I like to do when I get bored is to do something challenging ( As for me, it's getting this specific hairstyle ) and I stick to it until I get it right!

Happy people having the time of their lives. ( And yes, that is Cimorelli )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.