Monday, December 3, 2012

C2C - 22 Days - ( What do you want for Christmas? )

( From now on, in all my blogs, I'll post a song with the blog! )
Hey guys! I probably should still be doing my homework, but a C2C can squeeze in, right? :D

Anyways, today I am going to be listing things I want for Christmas, and you can respond by commenting what YOU want for Christmas! =D So, let's get started!

Christmas Wish List :
~ Clothing From H&M, A&F, And Forever 21! :) (I want winter clothes!)
~ Rainboots! ( It's really rainy right now, and I really want rainboots to protect my feet! & well, I can splash into puddles.. )
~ Books! ( I really wanna get new books for the new year! )
~ iTunes Card ( I love music apparently this year, and I really want to download a couple EPs by some of my favorite artists. )
~ Pajamas ( I really need more long and warm pajamas for the winter, I only have a couple winter PJs, the rest are just summery tanks and shorts. )

And, that's basically it! So, reply by writing another blog post on blogger, if you have one, or you can just log into your google account and comment down below! :D See you next time! I should really do homework now, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.