Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reasons Why I'm Happy!

Hey girlies! <3 I'm back, I JUST finished homework ( Not to mention... I have a benchmark for math tomorrow! ) so I'll be posting blog posts for yew! 

Anyways... I'm plenty of happy today.. Cause why, you ask?

1. ) Cimorelli's Believe It EP. It came out on 12 - 11 - 12 and I'm in LOVE with their songs.. Go buy it!!!! #CimFamForever

2. ) My Holiday Impromptu is THIS Sunday! Of course, that brings the nerves 'cause you know.. Memorizing lines, costume, practicing dance routines.. But, whatever! I LOVE performing! 

3. ) It's 12 - 12 - 12 of course! I don't know why, but that just makes me feel special. By the way, there's this boy that turned 12 today at exactly 12:12 P.M. It's crazy right? Look here : http://todaynews.today.com/_news/2012/12/11/15845685-boy-turning-12-at-1212-pm-on-121212?lite   ~ Well, happy birthday random dude! 

4. ) 12 Days until Christmas? Do you believe it? AHHH!!  

5. ) Grades are at the best at the moment. :D 

Andd. That's all I have for now, but I'm just really.. Really.. Happy. Believe me, you should ask my friends.. Lol. Err.. Well, bye................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.