Tuesday, December 4, 2012

-- Today : A Day In Life Of Me --

Hey guys! It's Megan here, and I'm just gonna be doing a status update of what I did today! :D So, remember how I was freakin' out about how I didn't have my grammar book? Well, I had a nightmare a dream, and I was in class and I didn't do my grammar page and I cried in front of the whole entire class when I didn't have an assignment. THEN, it was time for math class and I also forgot my math ( the page was like, WHAT THE FUDGE? It was like nothing we've ever done EVER! ) and I didn't do that assignment! I finally woke up, and I was all confused if it really DID happen, but I just went up and did my daily morning routine. Then, I got to school and I had to wait until the doors opened and I could go to class. I did what I usually do at school, first I have reading, oh and today was funny. At my literature circle group, it's basically all girls except for this one guy, so we were just talking since we just finished our book, and we talked all " girly girl " like, so " OMG! Yeah, I wanted those moccasins since they were only like, 100 dollars on Black Friday, but my mom was like, erm, NO WAY ARE YOU GETTING THOSE SHOES! You have enough! And I was like, OMG, but MOMMM. " and so on. It was super funny and we returned to normal later. Then, I went to the library, and then. It was time for class. So, I should have said this earlier but here's my story : I got early to school, and this girl who is in my class was there, so I asked her if I could see her grammar book so I can see what the questions are... ( They're really easy ) Then, I finished writing my answers on a piece of paper and I was so relieved. At class, I grabbed my book, and copied it. No one said anything though. So, THEN when we corrected it, I pretty much got a couple things wrong 'cause I didn't do all that was instructed. Oh well, that homework wasn't to be graded anyways. ( Wait, here's a funny thing : My friends ALSO forgot their grammar books, I guess I'm not the only one! ) Then, continuing with a lesson, break, math ( Which was about integers, yay! ), and history lastly. We took our chapter 4 test, and then we did a short lesson of chapter 5. Pretty normal today, I guess. I then had Odyssey Of The Mind practice, and I got home around 4:00. Snack time! NOM NOM NOM. Then, it goes as usual : Homework, Dinner, Homework, Study, Computer Time! So, pretty much today. Oh, and the video for today was actually just released on Megan and Liz's YouTube today, I couldn't get their actual lyric video though for some reason, so I found a video with it's song, but not the original lyric video Megan and Liz put on their YT. If you don't know MeganandLiz, they're singers on YT, and they're twins, surprise surprise! Megan is the brunette and Liz is the blondie. So.. Since this blawg post is SUPER long, I'll end from here. Bye guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Love Yew!! ~~ Megan <3 RAWR, ME A MONSTER.